Ad

Saturday

Chronicles of a lover boy







I'll Get My Happy Ending Too.
Love is definitely  more difficult than just any four letter word.
Sometimes, I Can't help but wonder what it is. 
It been simple (sorry complex).
Is it meant for only a few?
I've seen a lot of romantic movies yet my life hasn't experienced even half a scene.
These things make me wonder if it truly exists or it's just some make-believe.
Some say "you probably tend to fall in love with those who never loved you"- but really how do you get to meet the one who loved you when everyone seems just the same.
Others say "life is no fairytale, where you just glance at each other and fall in love, you have to make your move".
You finally make that move only to be left in the dark alone with your imaginations (thinking of the most probable)
They leave and you lost in between scary monologues, un-replied texts and then zero emotions .
I once heard that the feeling has to be mutual and I did ask how many times do I have to fall in love to find someone with whom I share mutual interest.
Then they tell you "when you find love, she would love u just d way you are and for what you are...
But the truth is, love left.
It left a long time ago.
We stopped loving way back in time.
We no longer love from the heart of feelings.
We love for pleasure now.
We all just paint love.
We fake it.
Love isn't the kind that seek consent before coming in- yea, it's that rude.
But lately our hearts seems to have a selective membrane...
We all fall in love for the moment.
Forgetting times when all the beauty, the strength, the wealth are all gone and all we need is a strong connection of hearts....
Well, its just me here with so much to say, lots of melodies to sing but no one to listen.
But alas! I won't give up. Why?

Because I know love is somewhere.
I also know its the sweetest feeling ever And that no matter how long,
I won't settle for less because regardless of who I am and what I have I also deserve the best and I won't stop till I get it.
That is true love.
Because life is a fairytale.
...and everyone deserves a happy ending.
--Kalexis.

About the writer
A seldom writer, lanky, alone in his love life, unequal in his thoughts and unparalleled in his writings.

1 comment :