Ad

Wednesday

Mariah Carey unbelievably said NO!!! to sing during Carpool Karaoke


 












Mariah Carey bluntly refused to sing when she filmed James Corden's Carpool Karaoke segment.

"She said, 'I’m not singing today,' and she went, 'We’ll just drive around and have a chat, I went, 'Right, we think we're gonna call it Carpool Karaoke... So without that…'

"And then I thought, I've just gotta go, I've just gotta jump into it... Even if this bit is just me singing to Mariah Carey, it’s still on the show. It may not be the recurring bit we hope it is, but it’s still probably on the show." 

The last episode of Mariah's Carpool Karaoke saw her tell James that she's "not singing today, I was up all night" he immediately aided himself by turning the radio to play one of her tracks, she in no time sang along. 


"There's a very definite moment, but to her credit, she got involved and it was wonderful," James told Howard.

"If you imagine an artist - just think of any artist in the world - they said no to it," he said. "I mean, everyone, genuinely... I'm talking, like, whos the dudes who did Cotton-Eyed Joe? We were in those sorts of territories... And they're like, 'I'm not doing that.'"

Other stars include Adele, Justin Bieber, Stevie Wonder and Gwen Stefani who have been in Carpool Karaoke for long.

Post a Comment