Ad

Thursday

U go fear

Image result for grammar mistake pictures

Bruh/Sissy
.
COME and Laugh.
Lwkmd
My people, no be small thing oo... I was jz minding my business wen I saw this status update on Facebook.. "To hair is to human, to forgive is design" I was like "hair ko, attachment ni" so I became curious and decided to go down to view her timeline.. No be small matter oo.. Come see more updates.. **"I hate guys with low selves of steam"
**"I am a blessing to my generator "
**" I'm a soccer to guys with six pack ".
**" My BB charger is no longer walking "
**" Anybody who supports killing is a carnival"
**"Love is in the hair.. Valentine tins rolling "
**" on my way to school, please play for me "
**" Finally I've been admitted in to the univasity of sense and technology..
I jus FAINT

Post a Comment